- Work available across Hampshire
- Take back control and work on a self - employed basis
- Get paid weekly
- Flexible working
- Our clients are fully vetted by our client support team. It’s your choice who you work with!
This may involve moving and handling, Learning disabilities support, stoma care, CPAP management, mental health support, medication administration and social involvement.
- Minimum 6 months care experience
Clients are typically recent hospital discharges. This means there is a level of care required above providing companionship. We are therefore particularly looking for carers with the following care experiences:
- Medication administration
- Manual handling of people / mobility issues
- Dementia and other cognitive impairments
- Double handed care delivery
- Palliative/end of life care
- Challenging speech and language situations
- Excellent rates of pay of £86 - £139 per day
- UK travelling expenses (as agreed with client)
- Night-call supplements
- 4-day intensive Induction Training programme before your first placement at our award-winning River Water Training Centre
- Ongoing opportunities to enhance your training and development as a Live-in Carer
- Where required, you will have full use of the Clients car and insurance will be provided
To find out more about becoming a Live-in Carer, apply now!
Alternatively, contact our Carer Recruitment Department on 0121 601 1668 to discuss the role further.